Thorough, knowledgeable West Virginia auto accident attorneys
Motor vehicle accidents continue to be a leading cause of injury and death in the United States. There are many factors to investigate and evaluate in determining the cause of an auto accident. Fault in auto accidents is generally assigned using the law of negligence, so that a person who operates a car negligently may be required to pay damages. Courts consider a number of factors in determining whether a driver was negligent.
- Was the driver going too fast or too slow?
- Was the driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
- Did the driver fail to signal while turning?
- Did the driver disregard weather or traffic conditions?
- Did the driver disobey traffic signs or signals?
- Did the driver drive on the wrong side of the road?
Car accidents can also result from factors other than negligence.
- Intentional or reckless conduct
- Product liability – defects in a car or its components
- Improper mechanical repairs
- Supplying alcohol to a guest who then causes an accident
Let Dunbar & Fowler PLLC fight for you
When these situations arise, you need the assistance of Dunbar & Fowler PLLC, Parkersburg auto accident attorneys experienced in serious injury and death cases related to automobile accidents who will know:
- How to preserve necessary evidence
- How to deal with insurance companies
- Where to find the medical help you need
- Local auto accident laws in West Virginia
- How to get you optimal compensation
The injury lawyers in Parkersburg at Dunbar & Fowler PLLC use their experience in handling accident cases to investigate every possible contributing cause thoroughly. The goal is to prove negligence in the case so that you receive full compensation for your injuries. Evaluating all of the facts involved in a motor vehicle accident requires skill and experience. The firm takes over the investigation of your case so that you can concentrate on recovering from your injuries. They also can assist you in finding an appropriate medical specialist to treat you and make arrangements with your medical care providers to wait for payment until your case is resolved through settlement or trial.
Contact Dunbar & Fowler PLLC today for a free review of your case
To discuss your injuries and your case with experienced attorneys who really care, call the Injury Help Line at Dunbar & Fowler PLLC at 304-863-8430 today or fill out the form online to submit your case for a free review. An attorney will get back to you within 24 hours.