Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
in Parkersburg, WV
Call Dunbar & Fowler PLLC for Help After a Motorcycle Accident
Our Trustworthy Lawyers Help Injured Riders Obtain Compensation
With extensive legal experience, our attorneys have built a strong reputation amongst our clients in West Virginia and Ohio. If you have suffered severe injuries in a motorcycle crash, we will provide responsive advice in pursuing damage awards, including:
- Medical Expenses: We will develop a comprehensive case as you seek payment for medical costs.
- Pain and Suffering: West Virginia law authorizes recovery for the hardship and discomfort you have dealt with.
- Lost Wages: You can receive compensation for the income you lost due to missing work.
We work on a contingency basis so that you will not have to pay any fees until we win.
We Offer Knowledgeable Advice on Motorcycle Accident Litigation
Approximately 100,000 motorcycle riders suffer injuries annually in the United States, and more than 4,500 of them are killed. Unfortunately, pervasive biases against riders can prejudice courts and jurors. From start to finish, we will fight for your rights and get you support at each litigation stage, including:
- Delivering powerful arguments at trial
- Negotiating a favorable settlement when possible
- Working with fact and expert witnesses to develop a compelling case